Omega Profile Light Steel Keel Forming Machine
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6,600 US $6,200|
|Purchase Qty. (Set)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||20 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: jk light steel keel
- Condition: New
- Customized: Customized
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Type: Roll Forming Machine
- Transport Package: Machine with Plastic Film, and Hydraulic Motor an
- Origin: Hebei
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Screw Design: Double-Screw
- Application: Laser Engraving, Sheet, Plates, Machinery & Hardware
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Trademark: JK-LIGHT STEEL
- Specification: Dimension(L*W*H): 3700*800*1100mm
- HS Code: 8845221000
1. WORKING PROCESS
Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
2. technical Parts:
|1||Name of commodity & specification||c stud roll forming machine|
|2||Main motor power||3kw, 3 phase|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||3kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||300mm H-Beam|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|15||Roller material||45# steel|
|16||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|20||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set|
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|21||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|22||Package||nude in the container|
|23||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|24||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|25||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
4.Packaging & Shipping
The machine naked in the container or packing as your required.
♦ Payment: 30% T/T in advance and balance 70% after inspection confirmation before shipment.
♦ Delivery: within 45 working days after receipt of deposit
♦ Guarantee: One year, and we will provide the technical support for the whole life.
5.What's the advantage of the machine? kingter automatic Studs Channel Roll Forming Machines,, stud machine has the following advantages:
♣ The products produced by these series Studs Channel Roll Forming Machines,, stud machine is used for light steel keel in building. These products will be used for hold ceiling and wall panel.
♣ It is with the advantage of lower cost, soon fixture. This series products are common used in different ranges.
♣ The width and height are adjustable.
♣ Different models for optional: U shape track,C shape stud,V shape keel or W shape keel.
Cangzhou Kingter roll forming machineCo., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporterm which has its own factory and also cooperate with several production factories and
associatedenterprises, concerning with the design, development and production of cold roll
forming machines,material of building. All products comply with international quality
standards and are greatlyappreciated in variety ofdifferent markets throughout the world,
such as Asia, Africa, Europe,South America,and Australia and so on.
1. Does one machine can only produce one style panel profile?
Not exactly.For wider and double layer making machine. It can produce more than 6 kinds of panels.
2. Do you have after sales support?
Yes, we are happy to give advice and we also have skilled technicians available across the world.We need your machines running in order to keep your business running.
3. How to visit your company?
a.Fly to Beijing airport:By high speed train From Beijing Nan to Cangzhou Xi (1 hour), then
we can pick up you.
b.Fly to Shanghai Airport: By high speed train From Shanghai Hongqiao to Cangzhou Xi
(4.5 hours), then we can pick up you.
4. What can you do if the machine broken?
Our machine's warranty period is 12months,if the broken parts can't repair,we can send the
new parts replace the broken parts freell,but you need pay the express cost yourself.if after
warranty period,we can through negotiationfor to solve the problems,and we supply the
technical support for the whole life of the equipment.
6. You are trade company or factory?
We are trade company but we also have own factories. Building trade company is just for
exporting various types of cold roll forming machines.
7. Why your price is higher than others?
As we persist on that each factory should put quality at the first place. We spend time and
money on developing how to make machines much more automatic, accurate and high
quality. We can make sure that our machine could use more than 20 years without any
problem. We can provide 2 years free qualityassurance.